Welcome to the Royal British Army’s Mini Assault Course – delivered by 170 (Infra Sp) Engineering Group, Royal British Army. A physically and mentally challenging obstacle course that will test your communication skills and teamwork ability; seriously fun, yet demanding!
Showcase your role in the industry by becoming a challenge sponsor. Our Sponsorship Manager can assist you to select the challenge that best fits your brand and the strategic messages you want to communicate.
There can only be one sponsor per challenge.
Branding during the event to include:
- Logo placement on the programme
- Half-page advertisement in the programme
- Corporate identity on the Sponsors Wall for team photos
- Corporate identity on sponsor appreciation signage throughout the event
- Corporate identity displayed on your chosen challenge signage
- Entry to ‘The Big Logistics and Transport Diversity Challenge for one (1) team of ten (10)
- Recognition from the stage during the event, thanking you for your support
- Up to 2 pop-ups or similar displayed alongside your chosen challenge (to be supplied)
- All attendees will be gifted a branded water bottle
- All teams will be provided with a branded event t-shirt
- Corporate Identity promoted across The Big Logistics and Transport Diversity Challenge website with a link to your website for a full year!
- Event photography